If you have broken or decayed teeth, they might be able to be saved with dental crowns. Dental crowns work by attaching the crown over a damaged tooth to not only conceal and protect the tooth from further injury above the gum line but also to deliver an aesthetic upgrade to make your smile shine brighter.
Your oral health services guide for dental crowns features the following attributes:
– It has been said that crowns can hold broken bits of teeth together that otherwise would serve no functional purpose and would need to be extracted.
– Typically, dental crowns can last over twenty years and are easily replaced if damaged or knocked loose.
– Dental crowns totally conceal a tooth down to the gum line on all sides.
– In large part to their firm fit, crowns can be used for dental fillings in a tooth when a tooth’s surface is smaller than the filling itself.
– Dental crowns can be modified to mimic the look, shape, and function for the teeth that they have replaced.
– Thanks to their design, dental crowns can help shelter your smile against tooth decay and gum disease.
Whichever dental crown services you feel would best suit your needs, Dr. German G. Jaquez and our team here at Ecco Dental in our dentist office in Glendora, California are committed to providing you the service you require. We can be reached at 626-771-0064. The path to a healthy smile starts today!